¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car rental shannon?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in shannon, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car rental shannon?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental shannon?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental shannon reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car rental shannon offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental shannon reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Shannon, Ireland
Old meets new in Shannon, County Clare, Ireland, and the best way to see this gem in the Emerald Isle is with a vehicle from Miles Car Rental Europe.
Hire a Car in Shannon
Bus tours and organized sightseeing often don't cut it compared to traveling the countryside in a car. A tour bus often misses much of the local scenery, and Shannon offers plenty of natural beauty and attractions for the visitor. When you Hire a Car in Shannon, you make up your own itinerary. You pick what you want to see and where you want to go. The result is a personalized tour to suit your interests and personal timetable.
Shannon is certain to appeal to visitors with an appreciation for heritage. Its historic sites include:
Craggaunowen Prehistoric Park and Castle -- If you want to delve into the past, this is a location you have to see. The park itself is actually an outdoor museum situated in lush woodland, where sheep, wild boar and other denizens of the forest live. At Craggaunowenu you get a peek into what everyday life was like in Celtic Ireland -- 1,500 years ago. View ancient artifacts from the Bronze Age. Investigate a reconstruction of a crannog, an ancient Celtic farmhouse complete with actors who provide a real-time experience set in the prehistoric past. After you finish your visit to the park, jump forward several centuries and tour the castle that was built in the 16th century.
Bunratty Castle -- An ancient fortress that goes back to when the Vikings invaded the area, Bunratty Castle was the power center for the O'Brien clan who ruled as High Kings of Munster. The castle is renowned for its recreation of its popular medieval banquets.
The Burren -- The Burren is a vast area in County Clare that offers many geological marvels including limestone pavements that date back to the Glacial Era. The Burren covers about 97 square miles and also includes fossils, caves, and the habitats of many seabirds as well as the famed Cliffs of Moher with their spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. Stop at a local cafe or visit the village of Doolin, which is close by and a place to enjoy traditional Irish music.
The Shannon Golf Club -- If you can't travel without a visit to the links, try checking out the Shannon Golf Club and its 6,763-yard course. Car Rental in Shannon makes access easy.