¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Rent a Car in Madrid, Spain
Car rental Madrid is the most convenient transportation method for those fortunate enough to visit this brilliant city. Whether you’re partaking in the vacation of a lifetime, in town for business, or come to Madrid for other personal reasons, the city is yours when there is a car rental accessible to you 24-hours per day. Although Madrid has several public transportation options, using them is oftentimes scary and always time-consuming. Why depersonalize your Madrid experience when it is so easy to rent a car and cater to your needs?
Car Hire Madrid Benefits
Drivers 25-up will appreciate accessibility to a personal vehicle 24-hours per day, even if it isn't their own personal car. There’s a sense of comfort knowing that there is easy access to a car when in an unfamiliar territory. It is safer to drive in Madrid than walk or use public transportation, and more relaxing, too. But, the list of benefits of utilizing car rental Madrid extends well beyond those. What are the benefits of renting a car? See and do more with car hire Madrid. Depending on public transportation will certainly limit the number of activities and sights you can enjoy each day. You won’t miss out on a thing if you’re driving a vehicle to and from the Madrid hotspots of your choosing. Use your car rental to explore places like Prado Museum, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Retiro Park, and the Royal Palace of Madrid.
- Renting a car is more affordable than many types of public transportation.
- GPS navigation systems help you easily get around.
- Why limit your Spain experience only to Madrid when there are many day trips you can easily make? Take your vehicle to Toledo, situated one-hour from Madrid, and experience history dating back to the 3rd century.
Your Car, Your StyleFind the perfect vehicle to drive with a large fleet inventory. Small, mid-size, full-size cars are available, as well as luxury automobiles and SUVs. Rent a vehicle by the day or utilize discounted rates with a weekly or monthly rental option. Drivers that need a vehicle for three or more days may find it cheaper to book a weekly rental. Ask for a GPS to better navigate the sometimes-difficult streets of Madrid. Although it is a bit difficult to drive on the roads, the GPS addition alleviates much of the stress.
Rent With the Best
You’ll notice some of the biggest and most recognized names offering car rental. Hertz, Avis, Budget, and Alamo are among those names. Renting a vehicle with one of these providers offers added assurance in the smooth, carefree rental. If you prefer one company over the next, search their rates and find your deal. More concerned with the company providing the lowest rates for the rental? Browse the best prices from all of the car rental providers. It is easy to search the options and find the vehicle that you need. It is easy to search the prices of these brands and many others whenever the mood strikes. Our website is open 24-hours per day and is free to use.