¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Rent a Car in Cork, Ireland
Car Rental in Cork, Ireland doesn't have to be a difficult or time-consuming endeavor. Regardless of whether you're a visiting tourist, business executive or a native of Cork, transportation is crucial to having an enjoyable experience as well as completing necessary daily tasks. When looking for a Car for Hire in Cork Ireland, each person and every situation has unique transportation needs. From a sports car to enjoy a scenic drive in the country to a family sedan for a day of sightseeing with the kids, Miles Car Rental in Europe has exactly the vehicle for any occasion. For the most elegant ride in town, choose one of our luxury models. When on a tight budget, the smartest choice might be an efficient economy car to tool around in.
There is lots of adventure to be found in and around Cork. One place to explore while there, Fota Wildlife Park, is only twenty minutes away. Some of the most adorable baby animals on the planet live here as well as some fantastic plants. Their staff has been teaching through fun outdoor activities and talks for twenty years. The playgrounds there offer kids a place to burn off some energy while parents get a chance to relax. For folks in need of the 'gift of gab', a visit to the Blarney Stone is imperative while those with an interest in culture and history need to visit the Michael Collins Monument, Blackrock Castle, the Blarney Castle, Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral and the numerous museums in the area.