¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the rental requirements when picking up the rental?
- Deposit guarantee: A deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers license: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit cards: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the rental Company?
The deposit amount may vary depending on the season, itinerary, and car category. This amount will be confirmed by the rental company at the time of pick up. The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name.The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee.
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
How can I cancel or modify my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation using the following link: Cancel my Reservation
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Are all taxes and fees included in my reservation?
Your reservation includes all taxes and fees. Please keep in mind that some taxes and fees must be paid directly at the counter.
Do all rental companies offer a shuttle service?
Not all rental companies offer a shuttle service. Please contact our Customer Service Department to verify if this service is available at your location.
What inclusions can I get on my reservation?
Our rates only include unlimited mileage.
Rent a Car in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Whether you're planning a transatlantic excursion to Edinburgh, Scotland, coming from two towns over by train, or are a long-time resident needing temporary transportation for any number of reasons, Miles Car Rental Europe has a variety of rental vehicles to suit your car rental Edinburgh and/or van rental Edinburgh needs. Choose from an assortment of vehicles (of varying sizes and classes), and from agencies such as Hertz, Alamo, Avis, and Budget, with Miles Car Rental Europe.
With Miles Car Rental Edinburgh, visiting this hilly area on Scotland's east coast can not only be a breeze, but fun too! Cruise around Scotland's capital, its second most populous town, in a sporty or luxury choice. Or, get to and from any of the area's many sought-after attractions with your entire family, and their bags of souvenirs, in a spacious passenger van. Perhaps even try out a mid-size car for a bit, if your party is joining your vacation later, and then change over to a roomier option when the rest of your group arrives.
There's so much to see and do with your car or van rental Edinburgh. Driving up to Edinburgh Castle, which can be easily seen from nearly anywhere in town, is a common stop for tourists. This historic landmark, associated with the wars of 1939, 1940, and 1950, offers touring throughout the day and houses the Scottish Crown Jewels. While you're there, you may also see the Stone of Destiny ("Lia Fail"), the Scotland stone in which true kings have been crowned. At the opposite end of Royal Mile, from Edinburgh Castle, you can find Edinburgh's 16th century Holyrood palace. This is Queen Elizabeth II's official Scotland residence. In between the Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood palace, on Royal Mile, there are a number of shops filled with gifts, whiskey, treats, and more, to appeal to just about any type of patron. And, just beyond this strip of history and shopping, there's Calton Hill to the north, with its bakeries and cafes, and Arthur’s Seat to the south, the highest point in Edinburgh.
For the residents of Edinburgh who might be looking to indulge a little, maybe try out something that's somewhat more upscale (or lower-cost) than you're used to, or maybe you're just in need of a short-term stand-in, Miles Car Rental Europe is what you're looking for. Seeking a luxury car for your next special event? Want a reliable vehicle until yours is repaired or replaced? Looking for something affordable to shoot over to Glasgow's pubs for weekend music and nightlife, or golfing in St. Andrews, or an escape to Melrose for a leisurely day of medieval ruins and gardens exploration? Require something larger to get your crop to their next big event? It's a car rental Edinburgh, or van rental Edinburgh, that you need. Turn to Miles Car Rental for any and all of your van or car rental Edinburgh needs.