¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in van rental europe?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in van rental europe, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in van rental europe?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental van rental europe?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental van rental europe reservation?
Do all car rental companies in van rental europe offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental van rental europe reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Van in Europe
Traveling in Europe with a big party (or a big amount of equipment) can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be impossible. Plan ahead of time and rent a van for your transportation in Europe. Whether you are taking the family for a vacation or hauling around music equipment, Miles Car Rental has vans for rental or hire that can make your EU trip so much easier.
Although Europe has modern public transit, don't rely on it to get you where you need to go promptly. Space can also be a big issue on the transit. If you're going to be hauling around a lot of luggage or equipment, it's always better to have your own vehicle to rely on. Whether you're interested in renting a van or a mini-van, be sure to check out your options and consider how much easier it will make your trip. Here are a few reasons why renting a van in the EU with Miles Car Rental is the way to go:
1. Convenience Why wait on public transit when you can go wherever you want and whenever you need to? Rent with van rental Europe and you'll never have to stress about missing the bus or getting on the wrong train. In some cities, taking public transit can mean adding another hour to your planning. With van hire Europe, you'll never need to worry about directions and can just relax as you're taken to your next destination.
2. Space Space is always a hard thing to negotiate on a busy bus. Skip the hassle of trying to find room for your luggage by renting a van. Van rental Europe will eliminate all of your worries surrounding the simple logistics of getting all of your stuff from one hotel to another. If you're traveling with a big party, renting a van will also come in handy.
3. Affordable The other important reason to invest in a rental van is price. Miles Car Rental offers incredible discount prices on rental vehicles. Come to Miles for the best prices and friendliest customer service around. You'll be able to enjoy Europe more if you know that your wallet isn't suffering after numerous expensive taxi, bus, and train rides.